This 3″ cross sliding vise will easily turn your drill press into a milling machine. With the vise and its precise moving slider, wood and metal parts can be easily processed with high precision and high quality. It can also be connected to a lathe or other tools to fix the workpiece in the exact position required.
- Durable cast iron construction
- Powerful serrated steel jaws
- Cold rolled steel screws
- 2 swivel crank handles for adjusting vise front to back and left to right
- Bolt down slots for securing
- Hinged vise crank handles drops out of the way
- Designed for woodworking and metalworking
- 2-3/8″ throat opening, 4″ longitudinal and 4.5″ cross travel, jaw width: 3″ – Maximum
- Vise and cross slide have adjustable shims
- Cross slides have removable adjusting crank handles
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
[JAW WIDTH]: 3 Inch
[HIGH QUALITY]: Made from the highest quality ductile Iron 80000 PSI for minimum bending.
[FEATURES]: Premium quality swiveling milling vise features perfectly aligned precision gowned jaws.
[DOUBLE SCREW RODS]: Longitudinal/cross travel and adjustable gibs.
[APPLICATION]: Designed for woodworking and metalworking.